According to Commissioner’s psychological helpline the following cases took place in Kherson Region:
- Two girls aged 12 and 15 were raped by rashists.
- A 6-month-old girl was raped by a russian with a teaspoon.
- Two two-year-old twin boys and their mother were at home. Five rashists broke in, one held the mother, the other two raped the children orally and anal. The children died from ruptures and blood loss.
- A three-year-old boy was raped in front of his mother by two rsshists, and the child died of his injuries.
- The 15-year-old girl spent ten days in the basement, where the Russians shot her mother so hard that woman bled for two days and they raped her daughter in front of a dying woman.
“They were not Chechens, but Russians. 20-year-old boys. And they said that they would do so with all Ukrainian women so that they would never give birth to Ukrainian children again. The girl periodically fainted. They poured cold water on her and continued to rape. At the same time, they drank constantly. Vorzel is not a bad place – many have wine cellars there. The Russians broke down and one day got so drunk that they forgot to tie her up. So she got out of the basement. She saw my car through the fence, and while I was delivering the packages, I climbed into the salon. I asked why she jumped in my car, and she said, “I just felt like you could save me.” She ’15! She is fragile, small, skinny, quite a child. He is currently undergoing rehabilitation in Europe”, told volonteer Kostyantyn Gudauskas.
- The rashists raped girls under the age of 10.
So says volunteer Eugene Spirin, who worked in the morgue in Bucha after the liberation of the city.
“Some of the children killed by the Russian occupiers in Bucha and Irpen, Kyiv region, had their hands tied, which may indicate torture,” and even girls under the age of 10 were found raped”.
- Every day, the Commissioner’s Psychological Assistance Line receives reports of sexual crimes by rashists which are horrible. The atrocities of russian soldiers know no bounds.
“The Armed Forces of Ukraine are liberating the towns and villages of Kharkiv region, and most calls have been received from there over the past week”, reports Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmila Denysova in her Telegram.
All the appeals are from victims or their relatives. On 18 May 10 people applied for sexual violence, 8 of them were raped minors. Including two 10-year-old boys.
“Triplets 9 years old, girls. Raped by rashists – have severe genital injuries. All this in front of her mother, she is in shock. Izum; the mother turned, and her nine-month-old daughter was raped by candlelight; a one-year-old boy was raped by two rashists and died; a two-year-old girl, raped by two, survived; raped men aged 67 and 78. Horror and rage are overflowing!”, said Denisova.
- A polisman from Borodianka lost six members of his family after his house was shelled on 26 February in 2022. Among the dead there was his his one-year-old baby daughter, Polina. Actually she was breathing when her father found her but died in hospital shortly afterwards.
- The occupiers hit the Donetsk region with cruise missiles and “Smerch”. The shelling killed children.
This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the Communications Department of the National Police.
As it is noted, for days the enemy fired at 10 settlements. 38 civilian objects were destroyed.
“The following settlements came under fire: Mariupol, Bakhmut, Soledar, Kramatorsk, Kostiantynivka, Avdiivka, Lyman, Mykolaivka, Krasnohorivka, New York. Russian troops fired on civilians from aircraft, tanks, heavy artillery, Smerch multiple rocket launchers, and cruise missiles, the statement said.
Two children died between 6:00 on May 18 and 6:00 on May 19. They were killed in Lyman as a result of a direct hit in an apartment building.
The police launched a pre-trial investigation under Article 438 (violation of the laws or customs of war) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
- As a result of shelling by the Russian occupiers in Donetsk region, on May 18, 10 people died.
“7 in Lyman and 3 in Bakhmut. One child was killed in Bakhmut. Seven more people were injured today”, the head of Regional Military Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko reported.
Russin invadors damaged a living-house. During the examination of the rubbles of the destroyed house in Bakhmut, the bodies of two victims were found: a 2-year-old child and a 35-year-old woman, reports Donetsk prosecution.
According to the President of Ukraine, about 500,000 people were forcibly deported from the temporarily occupied territories to Russia.
“Children and adults were separated. According to our data, children were sent to different families or to orphanages, boarding schools – where there are orphans, children without parents. That is why it is a tragedy for us. We do not know this number of children, we do not know the number of people, we do not know in what condition they are. It was a deportation by force. Documents were confiscated from them, from adults in the first place, passports were confiscated and exchanged for Russian ones,” the President said.
- As of the morning of May 16, 2022, more than 650 children were injured in Ukraine as a result of full-scale armed aggression by the Russian Federation. According to official juvenile prosecutors, 229 children were killed and more than 421 injured.
According to juvenile prosecutors, the most affected children were in Donetsk region – 140, Kyiv – 116, Kharkiv – 100, Chernihiv – 68, Kherson – 48, Luhansk – 45, Mykolaiv – 44, Zaporizhia – 28, Sumy – 17, in Kyiv – 16, Zhytomyr – 15.
It is also reported that a 15-year-old boy was injured on May 14 as a result of enemy shelling in the village of Lebyazhe, Chuhuiv district, Kharkiv region.
“It became known that on March 8, a 15-year-old girl died as a result of an airstrike by Russian troops in Mariupol, Donetsk region. And on March 18, a 16-year-old boy died due to shelling by the occupiers,” the Prosecutor General’s Office said.
The bombing and shelling of Ukrainian towns and villages by the Russian armed forces damaged 1,748 educational institutions. At the same time, 144 of them were completely destroyed.
- Evacuated residents of temporarily occupied Mariupol report that the Russians are interrogating children. Such actions are taken to verify the authenticity of the testimony of their parents.
“First, the racists interrogate the parents, trying to find out the information they need. And then, in their presence, they interrogate the children,” Denisova wrote, noting that they “look for differences in the words of parents and children.”
Such “intelligence activities” are carried out in conditions and in a way that puts special moral and psychological pressure not only on parents but also on children.
“Children feel fear and insecurity in front of the armed forces,” she added.
Such interrogations of children violate Articles 27 and 31 of the UN Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, which provide for the right to protection from violence and intimidation and the right to protection from any coercion of a physical or moral nature to obtain information.
“I emphasize that no child may be subjected to cruel, degrading treatment (Article 37 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child).
I appeal to the UN Commission to Investigate Human Rights Violations during the Russian military invasion of Ukraine to take into account the facts of violations of the rights of Russian children in Ukraine,” Denisova said.
- Residents of liberated Ukrainian cities accuse the Russian occupiers not only of robbery and looting, but also of rape. Ukrainian volunteers and investigators are passing information to the International Criminal Court, and the Prosecutor General’s Office has already launched an investigation into the first rape case.
As reported by Current time, human rights activists of La Strada Ukraine received the first report of sexual violence by the Russian occupiers on March 4 from the then already occupied Kherson. According to La Strada Ukraine employee Alyona Kryvulyak, the occupier raped a city resident and her 17-year-old daughter.
“The woman spoke about the fact of gang rape. The Russian occupiers raped her and then her daughter. The situation was such that the daughter saw inhumans raping her mother, and then the mother saw her underage daughter being raped,” Kryvulyak said.
- During demining efforts in one of the liberated settlements in Kharkiv region, a Ukrainian bomb squad found an IED planted in a baby crib.
That’s according to Oleh Syniehubov, Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration, who spoke at the national telethon, Ukrinform reports.
“We saw cribs that had been mined – under a crib mattress, there would be a device that would go off if someone lay in that crib,” the official said.
A senior official with the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine, Oleh Bondar, suggests it will take five to 10 years to complete demining works across Ukraine, based on international experience.
- 31 children killed in seven settlements (Bucha, Irpin, Gostomel, Borodyanka, Nemishayevo, Piskivka, Kotsyubynske), another 19 children were injured, the fate and whereabouts of one child are still unknown.
These figures were anounced by the lower from Bucha Prosecutor’s Office in his interview for one of the Ukrainian media.
“I can confidently say that all the children were killed or injured intentionally, as the military of the Russian Armed Forces deliberately fired on evacuation vehicles with the inscription children and white flags, deliberately fired on residential buildings.
One case has been identified, it is about boy who was shot while he and his father were riding bicycles. The boy was shot in the head, although they saw that he was a child. We have not found any similar cases on the territory of Bucha OTG, but we can say that the Russian military deliberately shot evacuation cars with children.
A well-known case of Kateryna, who tried to evacuate from Vorzel with her parents and younger brother. Doctors managed to save the girl. A similar tragedy happened to little Sofia – the Russian military deliberately fired on the car in which she was with her parents. The girl’s mother died. One more girl who was evacuated from Gostomel and injured. Her mother also died… These are known cases that have appeared in the media, but there are many similar accidents. I have already told you about a mother with two children who were buried in a mass grave. That is, children died either during the shelling of evacuation vehicles, or during the shelling of residential buildings”.
- The Russian occupiers struck at an ecopark in the Kharkiv region on 5 May. A 15-year-old volunteer boy was killed and three people were injured.
- On March 12, 2022, Maksym Vovk and his 16-year-old son Oleh were killed in racist shelling in Mariupol.
According to the online newspaper “PolitArena”, Ukrainian writer Kostiantyn Koverzniev wrote about it on Facebook.
16-year-old Oleg Vovk died in front of his mother Iryna. Now there is no contact with Iryna Vovk, her daughter and sister.
- A 13-year-old child died as a result of the shelling of Odessa. Another 17-year-old girl was injured.
Ukrainian Deputy Oleksiy Honcharenko stated this in Telegram.
He noted that there are also more fatalities.
Assh#les! Everyone will answer, bastards”, – wrote Honcharenko.
- 14-year-old multiple champion of Ukraine in weightlifting in her age category Alina Peregudova died at the hands of racists in Mariupol.
“A promising sportswoman from Donetsk region died from enemy shelling. Together with Alina, Russian soldiers killed her mother”, – the city council informed.
The girl was waiting for an invitation to the adult national team.
“But the ‘Russian peace’ has come and has ‘liberated’ her from the future”, – the mayor’s office wrote.
Alina studied at the Donetsk Regional Sports College and at the Serhiy Bubka Olympic Reserve School.
“It is difficult to find words to express condolences to all who knew her”, – said a statement from the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine.
- Forty-year-old Dmitro, one of the Human Rights Watch interlocutors, fled with his family from Bucha. They spent a couple of nights in the basement of a two-story house in Vorzel.
Dmitro told us that there was a woman with chest and leg wounds in the basement together with them. She died of wounds on 8 of March. Dmitro together with some locals buried her next to the house
He was told that on 6th March, Russian soldiers threw a smoke bomb into the basement. Some people panicked and ran outdoors, Russians opened fire on them. A woman was wounded and a 14-year-old child was killed headshot.
- Children die in Azovstal bomb shelters. Unfortunately, a little girl died during one of the Russian bombings there.
“At the end of March, in one of the Azovstal bomb shelters (Mariupol, Ukraine), a girl aged 10-12 gave me a soft toy – her caterpillar! Today I was told that the other day she died during another Russians’ airstrike… Sorry, little girl that we did not have time to evacuate you and give you the opportunity to enjoy life again… “, – Ivan Bohdan, SBU employee from Mariupol, wrote.
- On April 25, two 9- and 13-year-old children died of their injuries as a result of shelling by Russian occupiers of residential buildings in Lyman, Donetsk Oblast.
- Easter morning, Russian war criminals killed two girls from the Ocheretyn community in the Donetsk region. This was announced on Sunday, April 24, by Donetsk Regional Military Administration Chairman Pavlo Kyrylenko. “The house on Myru Street, where their family lived, was destroyed, and girls aged 14 and 5 died,” Kyrylenko wrote in a telegram.
- On April 23-24, Russian troops once again fired at Kharkiv region. In the town of Chuhuiv, an eleven-year-old boy was wounded as a result of shelling.
On April 23, a 12-year-old child was injured due to shelling in the village of Turove, Bohodukhivsky district, Kharkiv region.
- More than 602 children were injured in Ukraine during two months of full-scale armed aggression by the Russian Federation. According to official data, as of the morning of April 24, 2022, 213 children died and more than 389 were injured.
As reported press service of the Prosecutor General’s Office.
On April 23, it became known about the death of two girls – young actresses of the Donetsk Regional Drama Theater. Children died due to shelling by Russian troops in Mariupol.
It is also reported that on April 22, a 17-year-old boy died as a result of shelling of civilian infrastructure in the village of Kamyanske, Vasylivsky district, Zaporizhia region.
In addition, on April 22, the body of a 16-year-old boy with shrapnel wounds was found during the recording of criminal offenses committed in the Bucha district of the Kyiv region by the occupiers.
On April 23, near the village of Novokyivka, Snihurivskyi district, Mykolaiv region, a 9-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl received mine injuries and shrapnel wounds as a result of a mine detonation.
“1,500 educational institutions were damaged as a result of daily bombings and shelling of Ukrainian towns and villages by the Russian armed forces. At the same time, 102 of them were completely destroyed,” the statement said.
- A three-month-old child was among the six dead in Odesa on April 23 when the troops of the Russian Federation let out some rockets from the Caspian Sea.
“Odessa rescuers are looking for victims under the rubble, despite the danger of shelling,” signed The adviser to the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Anton Gerashchenko on his Telegram.
He pointed out that there were several hits in high-rise buildings on the streets of Academic Korolyov (16-storey residential building, there are victims) and Spartakivska (victims are being identified).
- The Chikmarevs moved from Donetsk after there war started to Bucha. Alexander, has wife Margarita and their two sons, Matthew and Klim lived in the basement for a long time when the Russian invadors entered the town.
The family decided to evacuate, quickly gathered the essentials, and got into the car with the children. However, they did not even manage to leave the city.
“We didn’t have time to drive even a few minutes when I saw the Russian BMPs. The shelling started immediately. One BMP was standing in front – from where the shots were fired, the other behind and a little to the side. Everything happened instantly, no warning shot up, no conversations. back seats, look at Rita and the children – the children were already lying dead, Rita told me something else and that was all, she was already dead, “- tells Alexander for Suspilne.
He himself was wounded. Later, his leg was amputated.
“Our neighbor took the bodies of the children and Rita and buried them near the church, which situated in front of our house. He managed to do it only in a week, because they were afraid to go to the place of execution,” – said the father of the killed children.
- On the highway near the village of Gavronshchina, Bucha district, Kyiv region police found a car shot by the Russian military.
This was reported by the National Police.
It turned out that in mid-March, during the aggressor’s attack, locals tried to evacuate, but on the way, they were shot by the occupiers. Two children died on the spot, a 2-year-old boy and a 14-year-old teenager, as well as women in their 30s, 50s, and 70s. The man behind the wheel managed to survive. The driver was hospitalized with serious injuries.
- Alina Burdak, the former head of the Borodyanka district state administration, told that her five-year-old goddaughter Eva Smishchuk had been killed by Russian soldiers. Her parents also died. Father, Vitaliy Smishchuk, was a surgeon, and mother, Tetyana Smishchuk, was a nurse.
They lived in Borodyanka, Kyiv region.
On March 2, a Russian bomb struck the Smishchuk’s house. Only now rescuers were able to dismantle the debris and find the bodies of the dead.
As you know, the town of Borodyanka was one of the first which gave a fierce battle to the rashist invadors. Here they suffered heavy losses in military equipment and manpower.
- Nine days into the war in Ukraine, as the fighting raged, Viktoria Kovalenko and her husband Petro had finally decided to flee Chernihiv, in the north of the country. They wanted to keep the children safe. Twelve-year-old Veronika was Viktoria’s daughter from her first marriage. Her other daughter, Varvara, is just a year old. As they left the outskirts of the city, heading south near the village of Yahidne, stones in the road blocked their path. Petro pulled over, climbed out and started to haul them out of the way. Seconds later, their car was fired on.
“My older daughter Veronika started to cry, because my head had been cut by a piece of flying glass and I was bleeding,” says Viktoria. As she speaks, she points to a spot high on her left cheekbone, a small, twisted red scar.
“Veronika started to shout, her hands were shaking, so I tried to calm her. She got out of the car and I went to follow. As I got out I saw her fall. When I looked, her head was gone”, – reports BBC Viktoria’s story.
Her husband was dead too. She and her baby were discovered by patrolling Russian troops. They were taken to a school in Yahidne and held captive in the basement. Mother and baby spent the next 24 days there, in appalling conditions.
- A 12-year-old girl was burned alive in a car in Yahidne, Chernihiv Region.
As it was reported by Ukraine’s Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights Liudmyla Denisova the tragedy happened in March on the highway near the village when their car was shelled.
As of April 7, it is known that 167 children were killed and almost 300 were injured by the Russian army.
As a result of the shelling of the city of Kharkiv on March 22, a 4-year-old boy was seriously injured.
A woman and her three-year-old daughter died in the intensive care unit during the shelling of the Slobidsky district of Kharkiv.
Denisova stressed that the actions of the Russian invadors violate the right of children to life, which is enshrined in Article 6 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- A mother and two children were killed in Irpin near Kyiv.
They tried to escape the town. This family moved in 2014 from Donetsk to Irpin but Russins came to “release” them again.
Putin’s troops are killing children ‘consciously and cynically’.
- Russian soldiers shot dead a ten-year-old girl Anastasia Stoluk in a village Shybene, near Kyiv after they got drunk, heard a gun go off and began firing at random, her cousin said.
The soldiers refused to allow Nastya’s mother, Luba, to go to the cemetery so she was buried in the yard, reports The Times.
The Russian invador attacked a child – 11-year-old girl – shot her directly in the face.
CNN’s Ivan Watson reports from inside a children’s war in Ukraine talked to a girl in a clinic.
The child came under fire on March 16, when she and her mother, sister and grandmother tried to leave Mariupol. They were in the car belonged to people who helped with evacuation. At one of the checkpoints the Russians began to fire on civilians without warning, then stopped the car, forced everyone to get out and started threatening. People stopped and left with their hands up, but one soldier shot the girl.
Politarena.org — незалежне видання без навʼязливої реклами й замовних матеріалів. Щоб працювати далі в умовинах війни та економічної кризи, нам потрібна ваша підтримка. Щоб продовжувати реалізовувати проєкт щодо документування англійською мовою рашистських злочинів проти мирних громадян України, зокрема дітей, нам потрібна ваша допомога. Про готовість підтримати видання зголошуйтеся на пошту politarena()ukr.net. Або ж переказуйте кошти на карту 4731 2196 4385 1292 (ПриватБанк)
Підписуйтеся на наш Телеграм